SIEC is an organization that aims at social integration and empowerment of the SEE region via individual and group coaching in the areas of education, legal assistance, employment, and psycho-social support.
Social Integration & Empowerment Centre’s mission is to contribute to returning dignity and self-respect to the people of the South-Eastern European region by empowering people individually. Individual self-empowerment and personal development will lead to improved social integration.
SIEC is a citizens’ center where individuals can work on their personal self—advancement via various socio-economic and psycho-social, tailor-made programmes.
We plan to operate with 2 programmes:
• Citizens for Citizens
• Kids for Kids
Our core areas are:
• Legal literacy/assistance
• Psycho-social support
Our core activities:
• Individual and group coaching sessions
• Self-support groups (targeting socially deprived individuals)
• Self-development courses and workshops (targeting citizens who need psycho-social support or want to upgrade their employability or other personal development skills)
• Workshops regarding legal aid literacy
• Cooperation /synergy with other NGOs/social enterprises and institutions that work with marginalized citizens